FHS Basketball Families,
Hello! It was really great to get our players back into the gym last week. We will be moving forward with week 2 workouts with the SVVSD Phase I Covid19 guidelines in place. No player is permitted to participate without a waiver turned in and masks are required for the check-in/screening process. Please see the notes below for a few updates…
- We have now been told that student-athletes are allowed to have their their own temperatures checked at home directly before attending a workout. If the temperature is 100.3 or above they should NOT come to the workout. If a student-athletes temperature was not checked at home coaches will continue with the same screening process
- PLEASE REMEMBER: MASKS ARE REQUIRED DURING THE SCREENING/CHECK-IN PROCESS! This ensures everyone’s safety should someone be sick without even knowing it.
- Friday’s workouts are moved up by 2 hours due to club practices & football on Friday evening. The exact times are listed on the google sign-up sheet below. We will reevaluate the workout days/times for July.
- If you are trying to sign-up and your designated session is full please check the other session to see if spots are still available. IF there are spots available put your name BELOW (DIRECTLY UNDERNEATH) where it says “Session full past this point”. If there are still spots the morning of the workout we will move their name into the regular spot.
- Please do not bring your own basketball – We are using one ,sanitized, ball to make things simple