Dear Parents & Guardians,
The boys basketball program is offering the opportunity to order player gear for the 2019-2020 basketball season, early. To be clear there WILL be two orders and the second one will be immediately after tryouts (Nov 18-20) end and teams are chosen. The definition of gear in this case is extra apparel that all teams will use throughout the season. The purpose of making an early order is to receive our new gear before we begin the season. Over the years it has been increasingly frustrating ordering gear after tryouts in late November only to receive that order sometime in January. This is the busiest time of the year for all manufacturers so it understandably takes longer. Our upper levels participate in several large tournaments in December and it is important that we enter looking presentable. Any student who makes one of our teams this year will be strongly encouraged to purchase this gear (One of each item in the players pack with the red asterisks). If there is a personal situation that would inhibit a player from purchasing please contact me directly so we can consider options. We don’t want ANYONE to miss out on ordering because of economics.
The reason we purchase “team gear” is to support team camaraderie and togetherness. Our players are working very hard and will continue to throughout the regular season. Looking good is a psychological piece that does play a role in performance. With that being said we will consistently wear our gear at specific times. For instance, we will wear our adidas 365 cross-up suit travel top and bottom to every away game and our adidas long sleeve legend shooter to warm up for every game.
If you did not play last year and/or are uncertain of your intention to play or chances of making the team you may want to wait until the second order. However, the gear is all quality and will be great to wear during games to support the teams regardless.
It is NOT a requirement to be involved in this first order and we encourage only those that are extremely confident of their chances to make a team, order. We will also make another order immediately after tryouts for anyone who makes the team and has not already ordered.
A COUPLE OF IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER
* PURCHASING GEAR DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOUR SON A SPOT ON THE TEAM
* THERE ARE NO REFUNDS – MAKING THIS PURCHASE IS COMPLETELY OPTIONAL AND A CHANCE YOU ARE CHOOSING TO TAKE
* We receive a MAJOR discount by doing a “group” order like this so please know that we worked to keep the price down as much as possible. Your son is receiving a lot of gear for the price.
* This particular store will ONLY BE AVAILABLE FROM October 9th – October 16th! No Exceptions
* There are parent/fan spirit gear items also available in the store – We have items available for men, women, and children. (These work as great Christmas gifts or swag for games!)
PLEASE VISIT THE LINK BELOW TO MAKE YOUR ORDERS
Boy’s Basketball Player Package: (Required items have a red asterisks next to them)
If you have any questions please contact Coach Enoch: firstname.lastname@example.org / 720-951-2616