Below is the information for our final overnight team camp this summer at Colorado Mesa University in Grand Junction. Each parent/player will need to fill out a district liability waiver (attached below) and return that before we leave Monday morning.
CMU WAIVER: Colorado Mesa also requires each individual player from our teams to fill out the Team Camp Waiver form HERE prior to attending camp. Click on “add to cart” and fill out all the personal information. If for some reason the link doesn’t work with your browser just go to coloradomesa.edu, click on athletics, click on NCAA sports, click on camps, click on basketball camp, June 24-28, and click on “register online”.
CMU TEAM CAMP INFORMATION
- We will meet on Monday, June 24th in the FHS parking lot at 5:45 A.M. and leave by 6:00 A.M. We have rented district mini buses, which should give us plenty of room to transport all players and coaches comfortably.
- Please bring bedding, pillows, sleeping bags, sheets, towels, etc.
- When traveling TO camp and BACK FROM camp we will stop at restaurants to eat out for lunch/dinner so please send money to pay for those meals. Also, if you would like your child to have any other spending or food/snack money other than what the dorm provides – That is not required and at your own discretion.
- Our last game is usually completed by early afternoon on Thursday, which would put us home sometime on Thursday evening.
- Our game schedule does not get published until we arrive at camp, but feel free to see the attached document with an itinerary of how the process works at camp. Each team plays 10 games in 3 1/2 days and are provided 3 meals a day. There is not much down time at all, but one evening we will do an activity as a team, so please bring an extra $10. There is a lengthy coaches and player meeting where strict guidelines are announced and enforced throughout camp.
- ALL WAIVERS MUST BE TURNED IN BY MONDAY MORNING BEFORE WE LEAVE!
LASTLY, IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID YOUR FULL BALANCE YET PLEASE PLAN TO DO SO ASAP. WE ARE HOPING TO HAVE ALL MONIES COLLECTED BY THE END OF THIS WEEK FOR THE SUMMER.