FHS FOOTBALL STATE SEND OFF
- To school on Friday – Cheerleaders please wear –
- White Adidas t-shirt, Jeans, warm up jacket, hair half up/ half down with Frederick Bow and shoes of your choice. Please BRING POMS to the send off.
Families are welcome to attend. We are asking for supporters to arrive in the Athletic Hallway by 2:15pm and are encouraged to bring signs.
Supporters please by sure to enter through the main entrance and check-in at the office.
THERE WILL NOT BE PRACTICE ON FRIDAY.
Saturday – November 10th
- Cheerleader – Motion Flex, with shell and liner, Spankies – NO Skirt, Warm up pants, warm up jacket, Cheer socks, game day shoes and Adidas bow. Bring blue and gold poms.
- Cheerleaders please Arrive at FHS at 10:15 a.m. to ride on the SPIRIT BUS!!
- The bus will leave FHS at 10:30 a.m.
- If parents drive to Liberty High School and would like your cheerleader to go home with you ** IT MUST BE PREARRANGED**
- Before Friday, please contact Coach Suzie by email stating that you will be present at Liberty High School and you release FHS from being liable at the end of the game. Only cheerleaders with a parent present and prearranged consent will be released all other cheerleaders will be required to ride the bus home.
- All other students can purchase a ticket in the front office from Mrs. Clementson. Cheerleaders do not have to get a ticket and will not have a fee.
AFTER THE GAME WHEN THE BUS RETURNS TO FHS – When we are about 30 minutes from FHS, we will send out an VNN Cheer Parent Alert, to let parents know they need to pick their cheerleader up promptly.
The Game is at Discovery Canyon
Gates open: 11:30am
Place: D20 stadium at 8720 Scarborough Dr, Colorado Springs, 80920
Visiting team will park towards east side of stadium. Parking will be an issue as they are doing construction at Liberty High School, there is a middle school softball tournament, and a large craft fair all at the same place. Spectators can also park at three churches and one business park. Please be patient with parking or lack of, spectator will probably have to walk some.
Please go to the East side of the stadium to enter. Ticket prices are 8.00 for adults, 5.00 for students and seniors
Congratulations to our FHS Warrior Football Team.