Below is the information for our final overnight team camp this summer at Colorado Mesa University in Grand Junction. Each parent/player will need to fill out a district liability waiver (attached below) and return that before we leave Monday morning.
CMU WAIVER: Colorado Mesa also requires each individual player from our teams to fill out the Team Camp Waiver form on their web site prior to attending camp. Just go to coloradomesa.edu, click on athletics, click on Inside Athletics, click on Policies & Procedures, Camp Liability Waiver. Fill out the waiver, save the file and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Click HERE to go directly to the waiver form.
Team 1 – Davis R / Logan Z / Riley B / Ilan M / Riley D / Nick F / Jonah J / Alex Sturn
Team 2 – Ricky G / Jacoby C / JJ Heil / Kyle N / Bryce C / Jacob L/ Brayden J / Brayden B
Team 3 – Trevor S / Ryan C / Ethan B / Eli J / Cole E / AJ L / Christian VW / Sawyer H
CMU TEAM CAMP INFORMATION
- We will meet on Monday in the FHS parking lot at 5:45 A.M. and leave by 6:00 A.M. We have rented district mini buses, which should give us plenty of room to transport all players and coaches comfortably.
- Please bring bedding, pillows, sleeping bags, sheets, towels, etc.
- When traveling TO camp and BACK FROM camp we will stop at restaurants to eat out for lunch/dinner so please send money to pay for those meals. Also, if you would like your child to have any other spending or food/snack money other than what the dorm provides – That is not required and at your own discretion.
- Our last game is usually completed by early afternoon on Thursday, which would put us home sometime on Thursday evening.
- Our game schedule does not get published until we arrive at camp, but feel free to see the attached document with an itinerary of how the process works at camp. We play 10 games in 3 1/2 days and are provided 3 meals a day. There is not much down time at all, but one evening we will watch a motivational movie as a team. There is a lengthy coaches and player meeting where strict guidelines are announced and enforced throughout camp.
- ALL WAIVERS MUST BE TURNED IN BY MONDAY MORNING BEFORE WE LEAVE!
LASTLY, IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID YOUR FULL BALANCE YET PLEASE PLAN TO DO SO ASAP. WE ARE HOPING TO HAVE ALL MONIES COLLECTED BY THE END OF THIS WEEK FOR THE SUMMER.