Boys Basketball Families,
We are two days away from our first overnight team camp at the University of Northern Colorado. The schedule and itinerary has recently been released and we would like to share it with you. Each player will need to fill out a liability waiver (in the attached packet and was handed out at practice on Tuesday), which needs to be signed by both parent & player before participation is allowed. Please read the packet below in it’s entirety to ensure your son’s full preparation for this 2 1/2 day overnight camp.
On another note PRACTICE is extremely imperative this week and needs to be treated as such. In order to put forth our best effort as a program and grow in the areas we are looking to improve we need to be on the same page. We will accomplish these adjustments and learning moments during our two practices this week, so please make sure to arrive on time and ready to go.
LASTLY – IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID YOUR FULL BALANCE YET PLEASE PLAN TO DO SO ASAP. WE ARE HOPING TO HAVE ALL MONIES COLLECTED BY THE END OF THIS WEEK.
IMPORTANT UNC TEAM CAMP INFORMATION
- Each player is responsible for his own transportation to and from Greeley! However, we will meet on Thursday morning in the FHS parking lot at 9:00am A.M. and leave by 9:15 A.M. for those who want to carpool or travel together on the way up. Again, it is the responsibility of each family/player to secure a ride to and from camp. If you would like to request the coaching staff help transport your son please do so before Wednesday, June 6th.
- We will be meeting in Greeley/UNC @ 10:00 A.M. in front of Harrison Hall
- Please bring bedding, pillows, sleeping bags, sheets, towels, etc.
- We will be done after breakfast on Saturday and parents are free to pick up their kids anytime after 8:30am – Please no later than 9am (preferably at 8:30am)
- Remember, please read the FULL attachment, including the game schedule for details.
Must Have’s: 1. Every player must have one of the attached waivers before playing in a game. 2. All bedding, towels, toiletries, etc.
Team 1 (4A/5A JV Division) – Davis R / Logan Z / Ricky G / Ilan M / Izayah E / Joe Cartelli / Jonah J / Ryan S
Team 2 (4A/5A C/Frosh Division) – Brayden B / Jacoby C / JJ Heil / Kyle N / Eli J / Josh B/ Jonah B / Jacob L
** Depending on performance we may have a player or two play with the other team for a few games**