Warrior Basketball Families,
Our first teambuilding activity for the 2017-2018 basketball season will be tomorrow, Saturday, November 18th. The program is covering all costs for this day, including a lunch of chicken wings from wingman in Brighton. Our annual team bowling event will be followed by dessert and team meetings at Coach Enoch’s house. Due to the volume of players we have this season, we will handle transportation the same as last season. Rather than attempt to carpool all players back and forth we have decided to make each player/family responsible to set up their own carpools and rides. Please note that we want EVERY player present for this event. This is a day where players and coaches get to relax and simply enjoy quality time together away from basketball. This interaction is very important to develop deeper relationships that will enhance the player/player and player/coach experience throughout the season. Below are the details….
- Team Bowling 12:45PM: Lucky Lanes – 1850 Bridge St. Brighton, CO 80601
- Cost For Bowling: Free for players (Being covered by the program)
- Dessert at Coach Enoch’s 3:30PM (Right after bowling/approx 3:30PM)
- Cost For Dinner: $0 (The basketball program is paying for dinner)
- We should be done at Coach Enoch’s house by 5PMish (maybe a little earlier/ players can text or call parents when done)
- Enoch & Brittany Miller: Fox Run Subdivision, 5395 Wolf Ct. Frederick, 80504
- If your family is in a circumstance where you can’t transport your son and no carpool is available with friends/teammates please let coaches know asap as we are happy to transport players as well.