We are five days away from our final overnight team camp this summer at Colorado Mesa University in Grand Junction. Each parent/player will need to fill out a liability waiver/emergency contact (in the attached packet and we will also hand out at the shooting clinic today, Wednesday), which needs to be signed by parent & player before participation is allowed. When filling out the district paperwork (everything except the specific CMU Waiver) please label as MESA STATE TEAM CAMPS. If you are one of the families that participated in the UNC team camp last weekend the only paperwork that you will need to fill out is the attached CMU liability waiver. PLEASE NOTE: There is not a specific place designated to sign on the CMU waiver so simply sign your name in the open space toward the bottom of the page.
LASTLY, IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID YOUR FULL BALANCE YET PLEASE PLAN TO DO SO ASAP. WE ARE HOPING TO HAVE ALL MONIES COLLECTED BY THE END OF THIS WEEK.
CMU TEAM CAMP INFORMATION
- We will meet on Thursday in the FHS parking lot at 5:15 A.M. and leave by 5:30 A.M. Part of your fees were for us to rent district mini buses, which is what we did. All four coaches have been trained and registered to drive the buses and we will be taking two 14 passenger mini buses down to Mesa.
- Please bring bedding, pillows, sleeping bags, sheets, towels, etc.
- When traveling TO camp and BACK FROM camp we will stop at restaurants to eat out for lunch/dinner so please send money to pay for those meals. Also, if you would like your child to have any other spending or food/snack money other than what the dorm provides – That is not required and at your own discretion.
- Our last game is usually completed by early afternoon on Thursday, which would put us home sometime on Thursday evening.
- Our game schedule does not get published until we arrive at camp, but feel free to see the attached document with an itinerary of how the process works at camp. We play 10 games in 3 1/2 days and are provided 3 meals a day. There is not much down time at all, but one evening we will watch a motivational movie as a team. There is a lengthy coaches and player meeting where strict guidelines are announced and enforced throughout camp.
- ALL PAPERWORK MUST BE TURNED IN BY PRACTICE FRIDAY AT 4PM!